Saturday, September 21, 2013

Borderline insane

I don't have time to blog. I don't have time to eat sometimes. 
I haven't wore makeup in so long, the junk sitting on my vanity is probably expired not to mention the fact that my eyeliner doesn't go on quite as stemless and perfect as it used to. 
Last week my anxiety took on a life of its own when my baby became ill for the very first time. 
My legs aren't shaved, my hair has been in a bun so long it hurts, and my wardrobe consists of yoga pants and a v neck shirt for easy nursing access. Some days Isaac stays in his night time white onsie all day with sweet potato stains. 

My laundry sits in a basket till it gets put on, my dishes get done when we run out of forks or when my husband ever so bravely does them. He also makes dinner most of the time if I didn't have a second to throw something in the crock pot while I was chugging coffee and switching the baby from one hip to another. 
I don't have time to take the 8 month picture. I don't have time to blog. I love my baby. I let him nap in my arms. I cry because I can't put him down but the next second I refuse to. 
Life is crazy. It's borderline insane. 
I am a mommy. 


Life is exactly what I've always dreamed it to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment